The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

Application to Help Guide Creation (Must Read)

Sigi
    Admin

Application to Help Guide Creation (Must Read)

Post  Sigi on Sun 15 May 2011, 9:45 pm

Help guides for the forum will now be accepted. Help guides should be walk-throughs and tips you have for new users, etc. Those who create guides that are approved will receive in-game rewards for their work effort, so hopefully that's a good enough incentive for you guys Wink

Before you create a help guide, you must first be given clearance to allow the guide to be created. If you have already created a guide, then please pm me about it, and I'll take a look at it. If you post a help guide before it's approved, it will promptly be deleted, and your idea rejected.

That being said, you must apply your idea using this template. Please complete this template entirely, and send it in a PM to me. Thank you everyone, and good luck.

Code:

[center][u]Help Guide Idea[/u][/center]

[b]In-Game username:[/b]
    [b]Guide Description:[/b] (explain the purpose of your guide, and possibly outline the main ideas of its contents)
    [b]Guide Target:[/b] (explain your desired audience; for example, is this a guide that will be for Hollows, Shinigami, or both? Which rank is the target audience?)
    [b]Users Involved:[/b] (please list any users or people that may be helping you create the guide. Please encourage those who are helping out to pm me to confirm their help. If I don't get a message from them, they won't be receiving a payout. Remember to credit anyone who helps you [i]in-guide[/i] as well.)
    [b]Desired Reward:[/b] (check the list of allowed rewards to choose from. Identify the specific category you would be interested in receiving. No, you don't get to pick the amount, so don't bother trying.)
    [b]Anything Else:[/b]
    Sigi
    Admin

Example

Post  Sigi on Sun 15 May 2011, 9:49 pm

Remember, do not post this as a topic/reply. PM this to me! Copy and paste the code above ^^^

Help Guide Idea

In-Game username: Sigi
    Guide Description: Guide about how to write a guide
    Guide Target: Everyone of every race and rank
    Users Involved: Just me
    Desired Reward: Stat gain
    Anything Else: Nope~

Current date/time is Sat 22 Sep 2018, 1:04 am