The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

The Lone Wolf

Khai

Re: The Lone Wolf

Post  Khai on Sun 22 May 2011, 12:49 pm

Kemchi glanced at Khai with a bit of a pitiful look on his face. She shook her head and smiled. The monkey glanced around and sighed heavily and jumped down. He ran across the dunes and sat the staff infront of Kenji. Placing itself back on its clamed place on Khais' shoulder, he burrys his face inside her cloak and whimpers.
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 on Sun 22 May 2011, 12:55 pm

Kenji looked stunned that the monkey actually listened but then beamed as he picked up his staff and nuzzled it. Testing the ground by poking it, Kenji found that he actually could use the staff to aid himself even though the ground was made of sand.
    "Thank you," Kenji said to all three of the others with a smile, "Now, how do I get back home?"
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh on Sun 22 May 2011, 1:17 pm

Leoin laughed at him while he nuzzled his staff. "It's dangerous to go back without a hell butterfly. But if you got here by chasing the monkey. Maybe he can open another garganta... If not, then I guess your outta luck." He bowed to both Kenji and Khai and started to walk back to his usual place, a rock ontop of the biggest dune in his area. Taking one last look at the sky, he lays his head down on his paws and watches over the dunes.
    Khai

Post  Khai on Sun 22 May 2011, 4:10 pm

Im not sure how you got here but my monkey is a Hallow as well. She removed the monkeys scarf to show that it has a small hole on its neck.
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 on Mon 23 May 2011, 12:41 pm

Kenji peered intently at the hole in the monkey's neck. That explains why you're so evil then, Kenji thought to himself. Although, Khai and Yama didn't seem bad even if they were hollows.
    "I'm not sure how I got here either but would Kimchi be able to open a garganta for me?" Kenji thought out loud.
    Khai

Post  Khai on Mon 23 May 2011, 2:31 pm

She smiled and pet Kimchi on his ears. Can you open another garganta Kimchi? SHe stoped petting him for a second and glared and Kenji. Oh, and Kimchi's not evil, he's playful

Kinchi jumped down and closed his eyes. He started to run around on circles, chasing his tail untill the wind and sand started to pick up. It started to look like a vortex untill everything came to a stop and a black hole peered in the middle of the black sky. I think thats your garganta Kenji.
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh on Wed 25 May 2011, 1:45 am

Leoin looked up at the garganta with almost a clear smile on his face. His tail swung in the air and he looked down at the girl. She was interesting, more so then he had thought earlier. Maybe she would be good to keep around. He had always been a lone wolf, not in need of a pack. Then again, that made his life rather lonely and disheveled. He frowned at this thought and decided to rejoin them. Jumping from his rock he landed directly beside the girl. Without saying anything he sat there, content.
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 on Wed 25 May 2011, 11:04 am

Kenji smiled and turned to face Yama, Khai and Kimichi. "Thank you," He said to them, "It's been fun but I guess it's time for me to go."
    Kenji tested his footing and found it to be suitably firm before turning back to wave twice. Kenji disappeared as he flash stepped into the air and away home through the beckoning garganta.
    "Wait... Did she read my mind?" Kenji lost his concentration at the thought and his left foot went through his now-shakey path, making Kenji fall and land flat on his face. Kenji sighed then picked himself up and shook himself, then continued onwards...
    Khai

Post  Khai on Wed 25 May 2011, 2:31 pm

Hes deffinatly an interesting character. SHe smiled lightly when she looked over at Yama. She noticed his tail wagging more so than before. She returned her gaze to the distant and closing portal. Kahi reached down, still staring off and pet the wolf gently behind his ears. Kimchi jumped on her shoulders and again perched itself on her shouklder as before and grew jealouse of the affection the other animal was recieving.
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh on Wed 01 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm

Leoin looked after the shinigami who went through the garganta and then up to Khai. "So where are you headed to? Or are you lost?" he sort of laughed and thhen stood up, walking to sit in front of her. Kimichi, who was planted on her shoulder sort of glared at him, causing an uncontrolled, low growl in the pit of his stomach.
    Khai

Post  Khai on Wed 01 Jun 2011, 7:24 pm

She fealt a little suffocated with her cloak and mask on. So she decided to pull at a lose pice of cloth at her shoulder that unravled the cloth mask covering her hallows and pulled the cape and cloak compleatly off. It reveled she was even smaller than she looked with the cloak on. Her silky white dress has spagetti srtaps, showing connected black marks that seemed to dance across the back of her shoulders. But in the instant of seeing them, they were covered with long and thick black hair that fell over her shoulders and down her back. Her hair seemed to frame her body perfectly as it flowed, almost compleatly touching the ground. She shook her hair to remove any pices of sand and on each side of her head were two, what looked like....ears? Tieing the black cloak around her waits made it look like a belt but as she done that, poking out from under her dress was also....a tail. She then looked at Yama and shruged. I think Im lost, to be honest. I dont have anywhere to be so ive been lost for quite some time now. She giggled nervously and shruged. Kimichi, being disrupted by her shrug, jumped off her shoulder and ran across the sand. Planting himself right infront of Yama, Kimichi just stared at him intensivly.
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:21 pm

Leoin looked at her and cocked his head. Lost? You don't just get lost coming out here, he thought and then asked, "Why come out here then? You must know where your going, being a vasto lorde and everything..." With a swipe of his tail, he knocks the monkey down with a snicker.
    Khai

Post  Khai on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:44 pm

Staring at the monkey rolling in the sand, she shot Yama a glare. I low whistle escaped her lips and the monkey re-perched himself on Khai's shoulder. Vasto Lorde's can get lost...especially if their teenage girls that tend to drift off in their own little world from time to time. She stared off into the distance over top Yamas head which seemed to prove a point.
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 12:10 pm

Leoin slightly shrugged and looked her up and down, "I suppose so... " He stood back up and circled around. "Would you like me to show you the way back? I'm sure a Vasto Lorde has much better things to do then to be out here with an anti-social Adjuchas like me." He gave a small wolfish smile and did a half turnaround to see if she was following.
    Khai

Post  Khai on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 11:53 pm

She stood in her place and looked over her shoulder with a childish grin. You seem to be making a big deal out of me being a Vasto Lorde. I hope someone dosent feel threatened. She giggled and turned to follow the teasing wolf.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Jun 2018, 11:59 pm